Keeping it 100% local
Your chance to win this fantastic original painting of Cargills Castle valued at over $2000.00 by local Dunedin artist Jason Low
All you have to do is book and pay for a Mr Heat Pump Cleaner Signature Clean by the 30th of September 2017 to be in the draw.
Like, Comment and share our Facebook Page to go in the fortnightly draw to win a 500ml Bottle of Filter Cleaner by Mr Heat Pump Cleaner
Standard Terms and Conditions for Mr Heat Pump Cleaner Promotions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. Invoices must be paid in full by the 5pm 30th of September 2017 to qualify for entry into the promotion/ competition
4. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Mr Heat Pump Cleaner or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8.Mr Heat Pump Cleaner is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn on the Mr Heat Pump Cleaner\ Premises, 141 Fitzroy Street, Dunedin, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified by phone.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, Mr Heat Pump Cleaners option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Mr Heat Pump Cleaner Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to Dunedin/ Mosgiel residents only. Employees and families of Mr Heat Pump Cleaner are not eligible to enter the promotions.
16. The decision of Mr Heat Pump Cleaner in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become the property of Mr Heat Pump Cleaner and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Mr Heat Pump Cleaner in writing to Mr Heat Pump Cleaner, 141 Fitzroy Street, Forbury, Dunedin 9012.